If you can't find the information you need, you can email us at advice@planningaid.rtpi.org.uk


Building a flat or annexe for occupation by a relative

The same rules apply as for extensions and outbuildings. However, if the proposal is to be self-contained, for example with a kitchen and bathroom separate to those in the existing house, it will normally require planning permission.

Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk